IIFA Multimedia Alumni Association represents more than 2,000 university graduates and maintains a long-time connection between the institute and its alumni. IIFA work as a single platform where alumni can participate in the various activities conducted by the institute, whereas ideas and suggestions by the alumni association are duly recognized and implemented by the institute.
The most fundamental activity of the IIFA alumni associations is the friendship among former students. They serve as an arena for exchanging information regarding students' conditions, experiences, and new ventures. Junior alumni benefit from senior alumni's career guidance. Many alumni have worked with the Association board of directors to establish regional groups or extensions of IIFA activities through particular affinity organizations. The HODs also interact with the members of the Alumni Association, especially on the matters of curriculum design and development of value-added programs.
Our graduates, alumni, and friends alike are the university's most excellent ambassadors making a mark in their chosen fields.
The Association's activities include:
- Organizing alumni meetings through various activities (workshops, guest lectures, events.)
- Offering Alumni a wide range of resources (online library and other resources) for use after they graduate
- Communicating news and information on the alumni community
- Providing information about career opportunities and other professional activities
- Exchanging professional and work experience among association members, alumni, and current IIFA students
- significant anniversaries
- They are reaching out to potential students about opportunities at IIFA and raising awareness of the student referral program.