IIFA Degree College believes in spreading knowledge to everyone irrespective of which class they belong to IIFA offers Education loans to people facing a financial crisis. There are two types of loans offered by the institute- Moratorium loan and EMI loan. Nationalized banks provide moratorium loans, and we provide a loan recommendation letter from the college. A student can apply in their native place. The college provides EMI loans (in collaboration with private financiers). Repayment can be made in flexible installments with 0% interest or Less interest, depending on the Course. Also, significantly fewer documents are required to avail of the education loan. A concerned person from college will assist the student in all the formalities required for the loan. Students who avail of the loan for three years will be provided a free laptop from the college.
Check list for education loan
- Mark Sheets of Class 10th and 12th till highest qualification.
- Proof of Admission to the course.
- Copies of Letter confirming Scholarship, fee ship, studentship etc.
- Prospectus / Documents evidencing course commencement & Duration.
- Schedule of Expenses for the course.
- Two Passport Size Photographs of borrower (s) / Guarantor(s).
- Statements of Bank account for the last 6 months of borrower(s).
- A copy of Passport /Voter's ID card / proof of residence for parent and student along with photo identity card.
- Copies of foreign exchange permit, if applicable.
- 1Proof of income of guarantor
A. For salaried person: Employment details for last 5 years, latest salary slip showing all deduction & latest TDS certificate (Form 16).
B. For self-employed/professionals & businessmen: IT returns for 2 years duly acknowledged by the ITO if assessment.
Semester 1 & Onetime fee shall be paid via Demand Draft issued in favour of "IIFA EDUCATION TRUST" Or via online at iifadegreecollege.com
Registration & Alumni fee are paid once at the time of admission.
Refunds shall be made as per Guideline on Refund of Fees to Students available on the website.
Security Deposit is refunded at completion of the course.
Fee will increase annually for subsequent years at the discretion of IIFA LANCASTER DEGREE COLLEGE