Top Best B.Com College in Bangalore
AFFILIATED TO BANGALORE UNIVERSITY
B.com has come up with challenging and promising career opportunities. Our wide experience and knowledge of the B.com industry as a leading college gives us the edge when it comes to offering specialized training. Through an innovative and personalized approach, we craft and polish your skills. Right from the curriculum design to our hand-picked team of professional instructors to the strong Infrastructural support of our college, we ensure a blend of innovation and creativity to add new dimensions to your abilities and enhance your learning experience.
As the industry has been growing by leaps bounds, there has been an infinite scope for B.com In the present scenario, with varied preferences of people.
B.Com Course Admission Bangalore
Eligibility : 10+2 (Preferred Stream Commerce) any stream
Duration : 3 years
- Career options available after a B.Com. degree are endless. B.Com. jobs range from roles in Finance and Accounting, Banking Industry, Corporate Sector etc. Some of the sectors which employ B.Com. degree holders are Banking, Media, BPOs, Tourism Industry, Hospitality, FMCG Telecom etc. The average annual salary offered to these graduates ranges from INR 1.8 lacs to 8 lacs.
- B.Com. the course imparts basic knowledge about trade and commerce practices in society and prepares a student for job opportunities in a wide variety of sectors. A B.Com. the graduate can work in both public and private sectors. They are fit to work in a variety of industries and take on varied roles like administration, hospitality, accounting, marketing, retailing, production planning etc.
- Some of the roles and areas of function for students with B.Com. are:
- 1.Business Manager
- 2.Senior Business Analyst
- 3.VP Strategic Operations
- 4.Global Program Manager
- 5.Adjunct Assistant Professor
- 6.Finance and Accounting
- 7.Banking and Insurance
- Market Research
- 9.Event Management