Course - Overview
“Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn”
B.Sc Animation / International Integrated Program - Advanced Animation
- B.Sc Animation
- Animation is the multi-billion dollar industry with great career scope which also has the rapid advancement of technology.
- IIFA Lancaster Degree College, one of the top animation colleges in Bangalore offers Bachelor Degree in Animation Multimedia to give the students an opportunity to create and express the ideas in the most fascinating way.
- The course has 6 semesters where the student gets introduced to the world of Multimedia with concepts of drawing.
- The UGC Approved degree syllabus by NSDC University covers topics like Foundation course in classical animation, 2D Animation, Principles of Animation, Advanced concepts of 3D Material, Lightening, Rendering and Modeling and etc. Animation career greatly helps students to pursue jobs in different industries in different roles like as Graphic designer, Art director, Flash animator, 3D Modeler, Multimedia programmer and etc. Our experts involved in creating professional animators who is capable in creating effective animation characters using visual effects.
- Since IIFA is tied-up with top international companies, students will get more career opportunities through IIFA’s International Placement cell. An Aspirant who is desired to pursue Animation as a career can join IIFA, the best animation college.
- International Integrated Program - Advanced Animation
- International integrated programs enable students to focus towards multi-faceted curriculums within short span of time. The traditional education system in India has certain drawbacks wherein students are passive learners with no exposure to critical thinking and learning, r esulting in difficulty in applying their knowle dge to society. There is a huge gap between the knowledge and skills required by the industry and the curriculum in the conventional system. Hence the industries have been complaining that the graduates coming out of the existing education system are non-employable. The integrated programs are designed to be innovative in nature with new curriculum and better insight on subjects. It helps in creating employable graduates. International Integrated study program comprises of a curriculum that is jointly designed from different countries or disciplines and is regulated by a specific set of guidelines.
Our 360° comprehensive learning-based model opens up multiple avenues and opportunities for students.
Storyboard and Concept Artist
A storyboard artist is like the director of an animated film or TV show. The artist creates visuals for each major scene in the story including character poses, facial expressions, and backgrounds.
A character designer(or character artist) creates the entire concept, style, and artwork of a character from scratch.
Layout and Matte Painting Artist
Matte painting was a hyperrealistic art effect used in photography and film
3D Character / Set Modeler
A 3D modeler is a type of multimedia artist or animator who creates three-dimensional models.
Textile design is essentially the process of creating designs for woven, knitted or printed fabrics or surface ornamented fabrics.
Texturing and Lighting Artist
Develop your creative aptitude and excel as a Lighting artist.
2D and 3D Animator
2D animation implies that the object is two dimensional.3D animation comprises of objects in height, width, and depth.
2D & 3D Game Designer
Use your knowledge of fashion to write and talk about the industry at large while critiquing modern trends.
A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography, or motion graphics to create a piece of design
Logo designers are graphic designers who create distinctive branding that represents companies or products
A web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website