Master Diploma in Fashion Design, Bangalore
The course aims to provide fashion designers a clear perspective on creativity and its application in innovative fashion design. with a mix and match aesthetic, want personalized products that show their individuality. In order to respond to their expectations, the industry turns to fashion designers who have a more discriminating, calculated, and proactive approach to creativity.
COURSE DETAILS [Duration – 26 Months]C
- Basic Product and Manufacturing related Knowledge: Design, Fabric, Patterns, ect..
- Principles of Fashion Marketing, Merchandising and Management
- Economic Analysis and Statistics
- Information Technology
- Minor Research Project
- Marketing Research and Consumer Behaviour
- Global Textile and Apparel Product Market Characteristics
- Retail Management and Advanced Export Merchandising
- Quantitative Techniques and Operations Research
- Management Accounting
- Marketing Strategies and Brand Management
- International Management
- Fashion Forecasting and Product Development
- Financial Management and International Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Visual Merchandising
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Supply Chain Management and E- Business
The curriculum presents fashion design as a fun, invigorating, topical and rewarding art. It introduces techniques for students to get new, fresh and original design . The programme comes with all core fashion design modules like sketching, pattern making, garment construction, draping and embroidery. It teaches differentiation of colors – primary, secondary, tertiary, and complementary; principles of repetition, gradation, rhythm, radiation, harmony, contrast, dominance, emphasis and proportion. This design-oriented course gives students a professional portfolio of fashion design.